niedziela, 30 września 2012

My Ladies are finished !

Hello everybody !
I've just finished  my first unit, for my second Warhammer40k army - Chaos Daemons of Slaanesh \m/ Yeeaaahh, these ladies are AWESOME !
I was thinking about the colour scheme : "Should I paint them normal or something new, maybe better ?" But then I realise, that this colour scheme is simply THE BEST ! It shows the real "demonic" look of these girls.
Do You like them ? They're sexy. Aren't they ? ? :D
In future I'll tell You how to make lava bases like these.

Greetings,
 RatCatcherPL



2 komentarze:

  1. Those are awesome! Slaanesh is my favorite so i like them even more :)
    Cheers,
    Brovatar.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It looks like a really good job ... pity that you show only one picture ...

    OdpowiedzUsuń